The Berlin International Women’s Club (BIWC) unites women from different cultures and strives to foster mutual understanding and tolerance through cultural and social exchange, friendship and support.
We currently have 30 activity groups organised by volunteers, catering for every interest and taste. You can learn more about the Club under About Us. To find out about our activity groups, take a look at the Activities section.
Long-time residents and new Berliners alike are welcome to become members: How to Join will guide you through the process. Our monthly morning and evening Meet & Greet meetings are your first point of contact.
Activity Highlights in February
- Technical Museum Berlin. Tour in English
- Kaiser-Wilhelm-Gedächtniskirche: Choral Concert of the English Choir Berlin
- Brohän Museum. Exhibition: Landscape between Impressionism & Expressionism – Masterpieces by Hagemeister and Leistikow
- Vegetarian Indian cooking demo @ member Robbie’s home
- Greek get-together @ Samos
- Lunch @ China Garden
Members should check the February Newsletter for details of all the Club’s other regular activities.
Opportunities for BIWC Members
Members will be voting for Executive Committee (EC) candidates @ the next Annual General Meeting (AGM) in March. The Nominating Committee is still looking for a Vice President, a Social Events Coordinator and an Assistant Social Events Coordinator. If you are interested in any of these positions, please contact the Nominating Committee (contact details in the February Newsletter).