The Berlin International Women’s Club (BIWC) unites women from different cultures and strives to foster mutual understanding and tolerance through cultural and social exchange, friendship and support.
We currently have 30 activity groups organised by volunteers, catering for every interest and taste. You can learn more about the Club under About Us. To find out about our activity groups, take a look at the Activities section.
Long-time residents and new Berliners alike are welcome to become members: How to Join will guide you through the process. Our monthly morning and evening Meet & Greet meetings are your first point of contact.
Activity Highlights in March:
- We encourage all members to attend the Club’s Annual General Meeting @ Hotel Steglitz International Berlin
- A guided tour of the Pierre Boulez Saal
- A walk around the Dutch Quarter in Potsdam & a visit to the Jan Bouman Museum
- A visit to the Newspaper Archive of the State Library, Westhafen
- Film “Berlin, wie es war” @ Adria Cinema
- BIWC member Tanja will talk about her 3-month trip to South America
- Business Lunch @ Weinrot in the Savoy Hotel
- Cook In & Dine Out: potluck lunch @ Diana’s
- Kool Kiez @ Aida, an Italian Restaurant
Books under review this month: A Horse walks into a Bar by David Grossmann and The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
Members should check the March Newsletter for details of all the Club’s other regular activities.
Members also please note: Changes are on the way for some of the sports groups: Pilates, Body Sculpting, and Fun-Fitness. For details, see the upcoming April newsletter.