Visits are planned to the:
- Villa Schöningen in Potsdam
- exhibition @ the Tränenpalast (includes a guided tour in English)
- Stadtbad Oderberger (includes a guided tour in German)
- bi-annual plant market @ the Botanical Gardens
- Federal Press & Information Office (includes a guided tour in English)
Although most of the visits are followed by refreshments at a nearby café or restaurant, this month’s dining-out activities include:
- an Indian evening @ Haveli
- an afternoon of “Kool” merriment @ the Kiez Café Ferdinand
The book groups will be reading Véra (Mrs Vladimir Nabokov) by Stacy Schiff and The Man in the Wooden Hat by Jane Gardam, the 2nd book in her Old Filth trilogy.
The South-West Neighbourhood Group will be out and about, walking around Sanssouci in Potsdam, followed by refreshments @ the Drachenhaus.