We’ll continue to eat, drink and be merry in the New Year:
- The Social Event Team has organised a toast in the New Year event
- Business Lunch will be once again dining @ the Westin Grand Hotel, 2nd in Berlin’s top ten business lunch venues
- Elegant Soirées will enjoy a tapas evening @ El Borriquito
- Kool Kiez will be dining @ Allegretto A Tavola
- The North-East Neighbourhood Group will enjoy a coffee at Sue’s home (same procedure as every year) to plan their activities for the coming year
There will be guided tours in English:
- @ Bauhaus-Archive, the museum of design
- @ Berlin Supreme Court
- The South-West Neighbourhood Group will be visiting the GDR Museum
BIWC member and Vice Membership Secretary Sylvia will address the Science Group and give a talk on the subject of Science & Politics – who owns Science?
The Morning Book Group will review The Sympathizer by Viet Thanh Nguyen and the Afternoon Group will discuss The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead.
Not forgetting all the other regular activities – sport, walking, conversation groups etc. Let the fun begin!