The Berlin International Women’s Club (BIWC) unites women from different cultures and strives to foster mutual understanding and tolerance through cultural and social exchange, friendship and support.
We currently have about 30 activity groups organised by volunteers, catering for every interest and taste. You can learn more about the Club under About Us. To find out about our activity groups, take a look at the Activities section.
Long-time residents and new Berliners alike are welcome to become members: How to Join will guide you through the process. Our monthly morning and evening Meet & Greet meetings are your first point of contact.
Club Highlights in May
- Hans-Otto-Theatre in Potsdam
- Hansaviertel Interbau 57
- Business Lunch at the Restaurant Quarré @ Hotel Adlon
- Cook In & Dine Out – blind wine tasting at a member’s home
- Kool Kiez visits Let’s Go Sylt (Surf & Turf) Restaurant
- the Tuschkastensiedlung in Berlin-Grünau
- the Schlachtensee and the Tiergarten park (photos courtesy of member Joan Luft)
Members also have the opportunity to meet Victoria Fernandez-Prieto, a qualified yoga teacher @ a member’s home, join our three English reading groups, converse in four languages, attend a Pilates class or play tennis. For more information members should consult the May Newsletter.
As a potential member, you’re welcome to attend two of our activities before becoming a member. Please come along to one of our Meet & Greet meetings for more details.