The Afternoon Book Group remains a Zoom meeting this month. They will discuss The Lying Life of Adults by Elena Ferrante. German Speakers keep in touch via Zoom twice a month. English Speakers will be discussing the life of Thomas Becket via email.
Otherwise, many of our activities will no longer be virtual meetings and members can finally get together for walks, café, restaurant or exhibition visits without restrictions.
- Garden & Nature: this group will visit the Bienengarten Berlin
- Kool Kiez go for lunch @ the Italian restaurant San Marino
- The Evening Group will take a look @ the exhibition the Mystery of Banksy
- The South-West Neighbourhood Group walk around various Stolpersteine ( a project in Berlin which commemorates people who were persecuted by the Nazis between 1933 and 1945) and other memorials in Wilmersdorf and Schöneberg areas
- French Speakers meet up @ the Eiscafé La Piazza
- The Pilates Group resumes its activities the month
- Walking Tiergarten continue to meet up every Thursday for a walk and refreshments. (Thank you Joan for the delightful roses and Bayta for a photo of the Brandenburg gate during your farewell tour of Berlin. It’s good to see your first impressions of Copenhagen. held og lykke)